Monday, September 22, 2014

Super Long Soccer Shorts

Today, like almost every day, we went to the park. Afterwards, we went to Target. Joshua does not typically have strong opinions on clothing. However, if ever there was a kid who likes athletic apparel, it's him. If this trend continues, I will save a lot of money by no longer buying him denim and sticking with athletic pants. Joshua and really any of my kids, very rarely ask for anything at the store. On the rare occasion they do, they don't mind at all when I tell them no. I don't really think they understand that you can buy anything at all that is in the store. Today at Target, though, Joshua really really wanted these pants. He talked a lot about how he wanted super long soccer shorts (also known as pants) and then he spent a long time debating between red and blue before he decided he really wanted blue. I also bought the shirt because I prefer complete outfits. He was so excited that he immediately ripped off the tags and put them on when we got home. It was super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment