Saturday, September 20, 2014

Oliver and Company, With Me Being the Company

Tonight we went over to the Hansons' house.  It was really busy, as they had their foster kids back in the house as they pursue adoption.  But it was good to see those kids again, and they seemed to remember us.  As for the biological ones, Tucker is getting to be a big boy now and has big blond curly hair, which is adorable. Tucker was never good with people who weren't his family, so although I had always made an attempt to hold him when we saw the Hansons, Tucker usually protested.  But now Oliver is five months old, and I went to hold him tonight, and he was perfectly happy to have me hold him.  He even smiled at me quite a few times as we played together.  I sensed that Tucker did not approve of his little brother's excessive friendliness, but maybe it'll help Tucker build some trust in me, though I'm sure he'll grow out of it when he's older one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment