Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Showering

When I was showering before church this morning, Clara told me she wanted to shower too. Then I hear Joshua announce that he wanted to shower. And then little Hannah's tiny voice says "Shower too". I was pretty much done, so I adjusted the water temperature for them, and they all got in the shower. They didn't necessarily need showers, so I didn't worry about actually shampooing their hair and making sure they were doing a great job soaping themselves. Hannah didn't even have a soap at all, and she just kept touching her hair, seemingly thinking she was doing what you're supposed to do when you take a shower. They probably would have stayed in there quite awhile, but water isn't free, and church has a start time, so I had to end their shower fun.  But they were still very happy to have had the opportunity, as you can see by the look on Clara's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment