Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Going to Grandma's, Eventually

I was planning to take the kids this morning to Mom and Ron's house, so I got them dressed. We just switched over to their new fall clothes, which means new clothes for Joshua and Clara, and some new clothes for Hannah, but also some hand-me-downs. I was in about to put Hannah in her shirt for the day, but she immediately detected an error and said, "No, that Clara's shirt." You can see the look of skepticism on her face. Before we could go, I had something come up for work, so the kids had to play for a bit. Joshua took the opportunity to build a tower, but he also grouped the blocks by colors/shapes (except for one he missed on the very bottom, probably before he had formed his plan).  He was pretty proud of it.  Hannah and Baby approved.

Finally I was able to leave, so we made our short trek over to the Nicholl household.  Because we arrived late, I overlapped with Julie's arrival, so I got to briefly see little Benjamin and was able to snap a quick pic of all four cousins enjoying their breakfast together.  Baby isn't actually one of the cousins, but she's an integral part of our family at this point, so it's appropriate shes in the picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment