Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school for Joshua and Clara. I know I am practically a traitor to motherhood by not having a chalkboard in these photos somehow, but I don't even own one. Also, my kids have now idea what growing up means much less what they want to be when that happens, though they seem to think their Halloween costume is the right response to that question. Anyway, they were totally excited to go to school and this is Clara's backpack's debut, which she was really excited about.

I am not sure how I feel about them being in the same class. I think Clara definitely feels more comfortable with that, but I am not sure if they will play with other kids being together since they are really each other's primary playmate. It was a good first day and they came home all smiles. And Joshua napped for two hours. I guess school takes a lot out of him.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the cutest photos ever. Such a special day and these are adorable photos to remember it by!

    ReplyDelete