Friday, September 12, 2014

Autumn Leaves

Today was the first cool day of the year. It probably actually wasn't that cold, but it felt like it because it was also cloudy and rainy. So we couldn't really go outside because of the rain, which really made me not look forward to winter because I hate not being able to go outside and so do the kids. I decided we should paint today so we did painting with q-tips in red, yellow, and orange and with trees with no leaves. The idea was to paint leaves on the tree, but Joshua was really the only one who truly grasped the concept and he did it for awhile and then wanted to paint alligators. But we had a fun time painting. And I realized I need to make some more aprons. Joshua had to wear mine because the others were quite small for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment