Friday, September 19, 2014

Cedar Lake Park


The weather has been really wonderful of late. I really am not a big fan of winter here, but the other three seasons really make up for it and make me super thankful to live somewhere with four distinct seasons. We wanted to take advantage of the nice day by going to the park, especially since my kids really start asking to go to the park from the moment they wake up each morning. I decided to try something new and go to Cedar Lake park. We probably won't be back. If I were looking for a park to walk or run in, this would be a great option because it was pretty and there is a nice path all the way around the lake. However, the playground was old and the swings were at a totally separate shelter than the playground and it was too far to walk between them. The kids still had a lot of fun though, so it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment