Friday, September 5, 2014

First Unofficial Day of Fall

I am really kind of strict on watching seasonal shows. They are only special if you save them for the appropriate season. So I don't let my kids watch Christmas shows until after Thanksgiving for example. Today I let them watch the Charlie Brown Halloween special for the first time this year. I really don't like this show for kids much. They are really mean to each other. But I also think it's a classic and it's okay as long as we talk about that they aren't making good choices. And Joshua especially loves this one. So we'll add it to the rotation until Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with that. I don't remember what channel it is, but one of them has some sort of Christmas in July thing during the summer and they play Christmas movies...it's just not the same as watching them in December.

    ReplyDelete