Monday, May 12, 2014

Storm Comforter

Animals are often scared of storms. In our family, Alex seems indifferent (of course, he's a cat, so he spends his life being indifferent), and while Terrence doesn't love them, they don't seem to bother him too much. But Natalie is a different story, as they really scare her. But what's cute is that she always tries to find me if I'm in the house, as if she wants me to protect her. If I'm sitting down, she will snuggle up as close to me as she can.  If I'm walking around, she will follow me everywhere, looking up at me until I stop moving.  Once I stop for more than a few seconds, she quickly finds a spot between my legs.  This morning I had to get up super early (3:45am) to get ready for my day trip to Madison.  It started to storm just as I was getting ready to leave the house, and sure enough, Natalie came downstairs to find me to get some comfort.  Here she is basically asking me to stop moving, and then moving in to her find her spot.

1 comment: