Saturday, May 24, 2014

Family Movie Night

As I mentioned yesterday, we had a lot of plans this weekend. But unfortunately, I caught whatever virus Clara had earlier in the week and felt wretched all day. I started out not feeling particularly great and it just got worse from there. Luckily it's just a sore throat and cold, so it's not as horrible as say a stomach flu, but it's been a really long time since I felt this bad so definitely not fun. Plus laying around is not what I had hoped to be doing today.  For dinner, Jason got us some take-out from one of our favorite restaurants and we had movie night. Clara got to pick the movie and she chose Despicable Me 2. Unfortunately Jason hasn't seen Despicable Me. But luckily, she is only two, so to her they are pretty much the same movie so she was totally fine with switching them so now Jason has seen Despicable Me and everyone was happy. All things considered, it was the best way to spend the night. But I hope I am feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment