Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sea Life

One thing that I do not like about summer is that the big kids are out of school. I am sure when I have big kids, I will love that about summer. But for now, it just means that everywhere I want to go is crowded and over-run with children who are a lot larger than my own and who aren't always careful about younger kids.


So I wanted the kids to have a chance to go to Sea Life, our mini-Aquarium downtown, before school let out for the summer. Not only did I think there would be more chance of them having a fun time without the big kids there, but they also have special toddler pricing at times during the week when school is in session. So Halie took them today.

Despite Joshua being a little concerned about this crab, they seemed to have a good time. 

There was a playground at the end, so they were also able to get their energy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment