Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A New Sharpie Thing

As I mentioned, Joshua was totally enamored with the wine-opener that came with the vacation house. He asked for it so many times on the ride home that I decided to order him a kid-friend swiss army "knife". The perspective of this photo is a little odd, so it is not quite as big as it looks, but definitely at least an inch wide and four inches or so long, so a good size for little hands, and nothing dangerous since it is made to be a toy. When we got home from Ron and Peg's tonight, he asked me again where his "sharpie thing" went (a cute thing he does is say "sharpie" for "sharp"). I gave him this and he really seemed to like it. I think he preferred the original because this one does not have a corkscrew and that was his favorite part, but overall this seems to be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment