Sunday, May 18, 2014

Emotional Juxtaposition

Every Sunday we dress up the girls for church (well, everyone is somewhat dressed up, but we usually put the girls in actual dresses) and I think "I should take a picture of these two cute girls in their dresses."  But then I forget, and it doesn't happen.  Today I thought of it after nap, which isn't ideal because Clara's pigtails and bows often fall apart while she naps (as the one on the left had done in this picture), so I got out the camera.  But Clara seemed still very tired and was crying about everything and was not interested in anyone taking a picture of her.  I took a picture anyway, and I got it at just the right time showing Clara crying while Hannah beams with cheery happiness right next to her.  Still, I think we need an early bedtime tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment