Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Loving the Water Table

The weather has been really odd lately. We have had a chance of thunderstorms every day, but it usually doesn't actually rain or, if it does, it just rains for a little bit. Today we decided to go outside after dinner and the kids really wanted to do water. When we started playing, it was a nice day and the kids all had lots of fun. They each really enjoy the water table in their own way. If I had to pick which one loves it most, I am not sure I could. So we had a lot of fun for about an hour and then it started storming so we had to go in. That's fine because it was getting late anyway, but it is weird to have these spotty storms in Kansas. I think we will get a lot of use out of the water table this summer and this year all three of them are the perfect age for it.

1 comment:

  1. I see Joshua is wearing the shirt from Cabo San Lucas! :)

    ReplyDelete