Monday, October 13, 2014

Pumpkin Painters

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch. We got three little pumpkins. If my kids were older, I might get larger pumpkins and we would carve them, but with the ages my kids are now, I don't think anyone would really enjoy it and I am not a huge fan of the experience myself so it seems like a lot of work for little payoff. So we get little ones and paint them.


I actually wished I got a pumpkin myself as I would have liked to decorate one, but I didn't think of it while we were there. But the kids had a fun time painting theirs. Since washable paint is a must at this point, I spray painted them with a clear coat after they were done and dry to give them at least some water resistance and now they are decorating our fireplace mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment