Thursday, October 30, 2014

Preschool Fall Festival

Today was Joshua and Clara's fall festival (Halloween party?) at school.  Meghan was working, but I had some time this morning, so I went to it.  They started off by singing a few songs.

Joshua and Clara were so glad to see me, that the second they were allowed to get off stage, they ran to me and mobbed me with hugs, joined by Hannah, whom I was holding.

After the songs, we went to their classroom where they did an art project to make ghosts.  Hannah joined in with Clara on hers.

They then had the opportunity to do some fair-style games, including throwing pumpkins at plastic jugs.

Hannah wasn't sure about everything and felt safe sitting with Halie, but after assessing things for awhile she decided she wanted to play too, and the teachers were nice enough to let her play and win a prize packet, even though she's not a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment