Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday Morning Coffee with Family


If I'm in town on Wednesdays, I take the kids over to Mom and Ron's house, and then pick them up in the evening.  Sometimes I'm in a rush because of something for work, so I have to leave quickly, but if not I like to hang out for awhile.  Mom and Ron always invite me to have some breakfast and coffee, which I really appreciate.  The kids always eat breakfast first thing, so they are sitting around the table.  They usually eat English muffins, so I'll usually have one or two of those, along with some coffee in a vintage (the old red logo) Sprint mug.  During this time, I'll chat with Mom and Ron.  We don't have too many times to just talk, so it's nice to have the opportunity.  But after awhile I need to get going to work, so I'll say bye to everyone and head out.  As I said, I don't get to do this every week, but I really value the chances when I do have them.  It's a really nice start to my day to have some time to relax and talk with my family.  Today was one of the days that I had the chance to do this.  Here I am with the kids at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment