Friday, August 15, 2014

Ready for Some Football

Yesterday when I went grocery shopping I bought some K-State shirts for the kids. Jason is actually in charge of getting these and plans to go to Rally House / Kansas Sampler next week, but I grabbed them to give him some options since they were really reasonably priced. Joshua saw the shirts last night and begged to wear his and was super excited. I told him we couldn't wear them because Daddy might want to return them. So that was the end of it and he went to bed. Until he woke up this morning and asked for his football shirt. My answer hadn't changed, but I told him he could wear his shirt from last year. He seemed fine with this (It is actually super similar to the shirt I bought, just in a smaller size) and also wanted to wear his "football pants" and "football hat" and got his purple K-State football. He seemed super pleased once he was dressed and ran around the house playing football for a fair amount of the morning. It's so adorable how much he likes sporty clothing in general and especially K-State sporty clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment