Friday, August 22, 2014

Fancy Hair


I don't have a lot of experience with hairstyles and techniques for females. One time when we were kids, Julie taught me how to braid, which I thought was pretty fancy. But since my hair has never been long, and because I was never responsible for doing my sister's hair, I just don't know much about long hair.  Thankfully, Meghan does, as Clara has had long hair for quite awhile, and Hannah's is now long enough to need some styling.  I have learned how to do some nice pig tails, but that's about as far as I've gone.  Meghan, on the other hand, can do all sorts of fancy things, like braids that are integrated into her hair (maybe a French braid?) and other advanced (at least from my perspective) techniques.  Today I noticed Clara had another crazy setup with multiple strands, some of which merged with others, all tied together with some flower bands.  More of Meghan's great handiwork.  I do hope to get better and learn more, though, as I'd like to be able to do some of these things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment