Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Stupid Storms

I have never liked storms, though I wouldn't say they really bother me unless the threat of a tornado is involved. However, having kids has made me hate storms. Clara is overall a very light sleeper and thunderstorms pretty much always wake her up and sometimes just heavy rain wakes her up. She also is very fearful of thunder so it pretty much results in a kid in my bed every time. Tonight Jason was playing soccer and the kids went to bed on the early side since they were worn out from a day at Grandma's. I was very much looking forward to finishing my current book when storms struck and resulted in the pictured scenario. On the plus side, she is totally comforted by being with me so she went right back to sleep and I did actually finish my book as planned. I just did so next to a kicking little girl who likes to sleep close, which makes me super hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment