Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Haircut

 When Clara was a baby, her hair grew on the sides and front first and then the back. However, Hannah's had gotten longer in the back than the sides and front so in recent weeks I felt like it had gotten kind of mullety. I decided she needed a haircut, her first ever. However, she really is still pretty short in the front and on the sides so I really just wanted the back trimmed to even it out. So I did it myself. Though I won't be quitting my day job any time soon, I think it came out pretty cute and now she has a little bob. Here it is from the front, but it doesn't look that different since I didn't cut the front or sides.

You can see it better in this picture. I feel like that one small change gave her a much better look because now she looks like she has a style and not just hair that happened to grow a certain way. Some day she will get a real haircut in a salon, but probably not that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment