Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Short-Term Sleeping Arrangements

Hannah has been in her own room for quite some time, but it's only been several months that I have had it decorated as a bedroom rather than an office. She likes having her own space with books. However, I don't think the current arrangement is going to last too long. I plan to move Hannah to a toddler bed like Clara's in the very near future. I think she's ready and since we don't have a dedicated guest room, it will make it way easier to have guests to have a bed that can move from room-to-room without being disassembled. Hannah really likes Clara's bed, so I think it will be a fairly smooth transition. Clara right now, is fine with her bed, but really likes the door to be open a crack and also likes to sleep with a lot of friends, mostly hard toys. It doesn't seem like that would be comfortable, but she seems happier that way than with soft toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment