Monday, July 21, 2014

All New Toys

 One of the best things I do for toy management is switch out toys. I used to have more of a set schedule, but now I just do it whenever I feel things have gotten disorganized and messy. I usually try to do it when the kids aren't around, but today I did it when Joshua and Hannah were home. It did take way longer because they wanted to play with every single toy I was trying to put away as you can see here. But we finally got it done. Joshua was excited to see a football and some "football hats" he hadn't seen in awhile. He helped Hannah put on a hat because that is just a requirement to play football in our family.

Once Clara got home, she was excited to see our "new" table and they all pretended to eat cakes since we also switched out some play food. They definitely are more excited on Christmas and birthdays, but not as much as you would think. Switching out toys is really very close to being as good as totally new toys to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment