Sunday, July 20, 2014

QuikTrip is the Best

I had to go run some errands this afternoon, and the girls were napping, so I took Joshua with me.  It's a pretty hot day today, and he said he was thirsty, so I decided to find us a place to get a drink.  QuikTrip is pretty much the greatest convenience store ever to exist, and the one nearest to our house is new and even better than the other ones, which are already great.  They have a lot of drink options there, so I decided to go there.  They have a place in the back to order specialty drinks, including some ice cream ones and some lemonade ones and others.  I ordered us a strawberry lemonade.  While waiting, I noticed a cluster of cotton candy donut holes in the bakery case.  We were both a little hungry, so I decided we should have those as a special treat/snack.  The new QuikTrip setup includes tables outside, so we found a table and enjoyed our strawberry lemonade, which was quite refreshing, and our cotton candy donut holes, which were way tastier than I even thought possible.  We made sure to bring three home so Meghan, Clara, and Hannah could try them too.  It was a fun little outing that was delicious and refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment