Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New Hats


Last week Joshua told me we needed some more hats. We have a few and he really enjoys them. Clara kind of likes them, I think mostly because Joshua does. And Hannah so far is not a hat person and says get that thing off her head. He said he wanted a red hat. I decided to get him a fire hat and then I also thought a cowboy hat would be nice. But then I saw this pink cowgirl hat and decided it was perfect. We unveiled them yesterday and the kids have really enjoyed playing with them since. They aren't really into costumes or dress-up clothes yet, but they like hats a lot and Joshua has used his new red hat to pretend he is a construction worker, a cowboy, and a fireman so far. Clara just seems to like the appearance of hers and hasn't really used it for imaginary play.

No comments:

Post a Comment