Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day - The Same Great Cast of Characters

My last three Father's Days have been extra notable, as each one was either my first Father's Day as a father or my first with Clara or my first with Hannah.  This year was the first with the same set of kids as the previous year!  It's been a wild ride with the quick addition of three children to our lives, but it's been awesome.  I love how they've all grown and are each their own little person with a strong personality.  I love being their dad, both in the ways that are wonderful (playing together, doing activities together, instilling values) and in the ways that are tough (discipline), because it all helps them to grow as individuals and helps us to grow closer in my relationships with them.  It's hard to imagine having three kids that are better than these, and I know there's no way I could possibly love them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment