Saturday, June 21, 2014

Date Day in the Park

 Today I had a date day with Clara. I was supposed to have one last month, but that was when I was sick so we rescheduled. I didn't really have anything specific in mind so I asked Clara what she wanted to do. She said, "Sliding". So we went to Antioch Park since it has mature trees so isn't as hot as some of the closer parks.

 She is so determined. She climbed many things made for much larger kids. She was so cute. She would get on there and say, "I'm almost there" even when on the first rung, and she made it every time.

She had lots of fun at the park.
After the park we got a snack.
Then we went to Fat Brain Toys to find a birthday present for cousin Benjamin who turns 1 next month. Some of Clara's gift ideas were not exactly gender or age-appropriate. I let her choose one thing for herself. After we were done there, we ate lunch and ran a few more errands before going home. We had a good afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love the pic of you and Clara. Frame that one.

    ReplyDelete