Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pajama Day


Today was the last day of school before Christmas and it was Pajama Day. The kids were super excited to wear jammies to school and Hannah got in on the action too. It also snowed a little last night so they got to wear their snow boots to school, which they also were very excited about.

Later in the day, I was making dinner. Hannah asked for a frozen treat and we don't have any (frozen treats mean popsicles in our house). So then she asked for a frozen french fry and I was kind of like, "No, weirdo". But I offered her frozen peas. She didn't really know what they were, but my other kids like them well enough and she seemed intrigued. So I gave them to her. Then she was all acting like, "Why would you do this to me?" And said she didn't like it and that I needed to take them away. So I did. So frozen peas were not a hit with Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment