Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Trees in Front of A Christmas Tree

Today Halie did an art project with the kids where they did fingerpainting on Christmas trees to make ornaments. They had a fun time painting and, when they were done and they were dry, they held their Christmas trees in front of the real Christmas tree. Side note -- When I was about four, when we lived in Turkey, my dad was fixing something in the laundry area that required screws and washers and bolts. While he was working, he put the washers on top of the washing machine. I thought it was so hilarious that there was a washer on top of a washer, to the point where the extreme humor of it became a strong memory. I am pretty sure holding Christmas trees in front of the real one would have also cracked me up. But my kids less so.

No comments:

Post a Comment