Sunday, February 9, 2014

Churchtime Followed by Playtime

Jason has been gone for training at work. I really dislike when he is away on the weekends and often I don't go to church when he is away, but we didn't go last week because the kids were sick so I didn't want to miss again. Our main church is too large for me to take the kids by myself because of the parking situation, but we have been considering switching to a smaller church. We haven't decided for sure if we are going to switch, but I decided to go to the smaller church today because I can handle the logistics on my own. One of the things this church has is a play area adjoining their coffee shop. It's sort of the like the play areas you see in fast food restaurants. The girls aren't quite big enough to play on something like that because they can't get up there. So they played on the little-kid slide while Joshua climbed with the big kids.  The kids really enjoyed it and I had to bribe them to get them out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment