Monday, January 27, 2014

The Disassembler

When we were at the Hansons' on Saturday, Callie noticed that Joshua was such a dissembler. They have a large foam puzzle with a lot of pieces and I said that I wasn't sure I would have that out because I would get sick of putting it back together all the time. She said that none of the 7 kids that live in that house ever take it apart. That pretty much blew my mind because Joshua takes everything apart (including that very foam puzzle as soon as he noticed it) all the time. One of the Christmas gifts we got him was a plane that comes with a drill that is made to be disassembled and then reassembled. It's always hard to know if kids will like anything you get them, but this has definitely been a hit. He needs help to reassemble and actually isn't all that excited about reassembly. But his incredible enthusiasm for disassembling makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment