Thursday, January 9, 2014

Classic Fun

Joshua has long-enjoyed playing in dog cages. You can see him doing it almost two years ago here. I really thought he had out-grown this though. Because, I mean it's a cage. And it smells like a dog. It's hard for me to see the attraction. But apparently I am missing something huge because Terrence went to the vet today so the cage was out and Joshua was super excited to play in the cage even though it is a little tighter of a fit than it used to be. Clara and Hannah also later got in the act after they saw what fun he was having. Cages: They are all-ages crowd pleasers.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, he is so cute. Apparently I also thought dog cages were cool because I remember going into Bonnie and Dodger's cages in England...it must have been a pretty tight fit in Dodger's cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah when we first got them we used to both get in Bonnie's cage and then one at a time in Dodger's. Pretty sure I couldn't get in Dodger's anymore once we moved to Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete