Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Sticky Beard

One of the books the kids have has a page with stickers in it.  Tonight we were playing with the stickers, and Joshua took two of them and stuck them to his face, one on each cheek and just grinned at me.  I asked him what it was and he said "Look, I have beard!"  It reminded me, probably much to the chagrin of some of my family members, of the episode of "Beavis and His Friend" (as it was known in our house) where they (mistakenly, as it turns out) think they'll have a better chance of picking up girls at the mall if they have beards.  So they cut chunks of hair off their heads and glue it to their faces.  Comedy ensues, depending on your definition of comedy, I suppose.  Anyway, I'm pretty sure Joshua isn't going to have to resort to any stunts in order for the girls to be interested in him when the time comes, which hopefully isn't for a long time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment