Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Bad Influence

You might think, "It's weird Clara is totally naked except for her diaper when it's cold outside". But it's not. Lately this has been her preferred state more and more. Part of it is that she has gotten old enough to be able to remove all her clothes on her own, and she is very proud of that skill and likes to show it off. But I really think it's mainly the fact that Joshua hates clothes. She now thinks the cool kids don't wear clothes. She almost always keeps her pajamas on at night so I feel like that means she doesn't truly prefer nudity as Joshua definitely does. For her it's more of her environment. So I am hopeful this will be a short-lived phase for her rather than a way of life as it is for Joshua. I guess it doesn't really matter because neither of them have sensory issues so they will wear clothes without complaint anytime we leave the house which is the main thing. But since I pay for their clothes and choose ones I think are cute, I like to see them worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment