Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dinner with Jiff


My best friend Jeff was in town today to see K-State play in the Big 12 tournament (it didn't go well). He lives in Topeka, so I don't get to see him very often.  He asked if I was available to meet up for dinner.  The logistics of the evening meant that I needed to bring two kids with me, so Joshua and Hannah joined me, and after picking up a sandbox that we bought off of Craigslist, the four of us went to eat at Oklahoma Joe's.  Jeff has six kids, so even with our two dinner companions, it probably seemed like an extra peaceful dinner to him.  I hardly ever get to see him, and although we talk on the phone all the time, it was great to get to hang out in person.  Joshua thought he was a pretty cool guy, but he couldn't seem to get his name right, and cutely kept calling him "Jiff".

No comments:

Post a Comment