Friday, March 28, 2014

Bouncin' in the House

We gave Joshua a bounce house for his second birthday.  We've used it quite a few times since, but recently the kids have become more excited about it, so we've been using it more.  Today Meghan got it out for them during the day.  As usual, Joshua and Clara loved it, and Hannah liked it, but because Joshua tends to get kind of crazy with his jumping, sometimes it distresses her, as you can see here.  We also did it again this evening when I got home.  I can see from the pictures that through the course of the day, Clara somehow lost a shirt and gained some pants, and Joshua lost a shirt and gained no pants.  That's pretty typical, I suppose.  The static electricity made Clara's hair go all over the place and reminded me of when I did the static electricity ball with her in St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment